Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gaming Cell brought back

A few months ago I started the website Gaming Cell, a free online flash website (unoriginal, I know, but it was fun.).

I created the site, added games, and forgot about it while I was busy doing other things (read: slacking), and it sat on the internet, inactive.


I remembered it the other day and decided to bring it back to life more or less because I was bored. In the last 3 days I've spent close to 20 hours working on this site, and I can't help but be proud of it.

I love bringing past projects back to life because I look at some of my code and say "Oh yeah, I forgot about that, how smart." or "Good lord, what was I thinking?".

I still have a lot of things I want to do to the site, some of which include:
  • Anonymous Commenting
  • User submitted games
  • I may eventually rewrite the template

3 comments: