Thursday, August 11, 2011

New laptop!

Huzzah!

I've just ordered myself a new laptop!

It's a Lenovo Ideapad b570, it comes with 4GB of RAM, a 500GB HDD and a 15.6 inch screen. (I'm going to add another 2GB of RAM).

It comes with Windows 7 preinstalled, but I'm going to install Ubuntu on it, and leave a 75gb Windows partition for gaming and using programs that I can't get to work through Wine.

This will be my first "new" computer, since all of my older ones have been hand-me-downs from my family.


I can't wait until it gets here!

2 comments:

  1. U-BUN-TU NIGGAAAAA!

    Dude, sounds like it's time to get yer game on!! A new computer/laptop always needs to be put through its' paces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea good luck with ubuntu! linux is so much better than windows but it takes time to learn your way around the system

    ReplyDelete