Monday, June 27, 2011

Python, oh Python.

Well, for my Computer Science class that I'm taking online, I'm learning Python. I'm not bad at it, and I rather like the syntax, compared to others I've tried, like C++, or C.

I've enjoyed turning in the projects I've been given by my teacher, and I love to write the code, but now I have come to the assignment that I've been dreading. Making up my own project.

I'm awful at thinking of things to do, which is why I'm bored 99.99% of the time. I wouldn't call it lack of motivation or laziness per say, but... well, lack of not knowing what to do.

There needs to be a book, or something, with a giant list of programming project ideas.


Edit:

After some searching around I found this list. I know I'll be using it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment